PetZap™ Pet Zapper Contacts
An encouraging trend we’ve seen at Best Zapper is the overwhelming number of good reports back from people using the zapper with their pets of all kinds. Many have been using the SuperStraps for contacts, although others prefer footpads or even aluminum foil contacts wrapped around the legs, with velcro straps to keep them in place.
Today we’ve got good news: there is a better way!
Let’s face it – zappers and pets aren’t always easy to mix, but they get the same benefits we do when we zap them regularly. Is it worth the extra effort? To some it hasn’t been, simply because of the amount of work involved, and trying to get a good contact between the zapper and your pet is often the most challenging part.
This is why we are thrilled to introduce our brand new PetZap™ Contacts. We recommend an Ace elastic bandage (not included, but inexpensive) to hold the Pet Zapper Contact Pads securely and comfortably in place.
Our new Pet Zapper pads are designed for easy use with the AutoZap 5 zapper:
- Reusable – durable, foolproof design saves time and money
- Washable – in case you have multiple pets
- Flexible – so you can use them on pets of all sizes and shapes
- No alligator clips required – PetZap pads use the AutoZap 5 connectors without the alligator clip attached.
- Connecting wires are included for use with the AutoZap 5 Zapper
Why use the Zapper on a Dog (or cat or other pet)?
For as long as we’ve been supplying zappers, people have been using and experimenting with our zappers and their pets. It’s been proven both safe and effective – so why not?
Pet Zapper contacts Instructions
- dampen the fur where your PetZap contacts will be applied
- clip the Pet Zapper contacts to the Ace Bandage with safety pins
- attach the Zapper to the Pet Zapper Contacts (remove alligator clips first)
- wrap the Ace Bandage with attached Pet Zapper contact pads around your pet
- start the Zapper (we prefer the 5-minute cycle) and tuck it into the wrapped bandage
- Questions? Watch the video to see how we used the PetZap pads on a puppy.
- That’s it!