- Clarification – Does Dr. Clark have a Web site?
- AIDS Articles – SHARE THESE!!!
- What’s New at Best Zapper – check these out!
- Dr. Clark Update
- Nutritional Tip – Power of the Banana
- Recipe – Barley and Corn Casserole
Welcome to all our new ZapTimes subscribers.
This time we are featuring excerpts from the Millions of Health Freedom Fighters Newsletter by Tim Bolen, giving you an update on Dr. Clark and her war on cancer. We think you will find the links to Dr. Clark’s letters very interesting as well as information about the “quackbusters” who are threatening our health freedom.
Without directly saying so, some web sites give the impression that they are owned or run by Dr. Hulda Clark.
We have mentioned this before, and here it is again: Dr. Clark does not advertise or sell anything on any website. The single page at www.huldaclark.net is her only web presence.
Note – The Dr. Clark Research Association (at drclark.com and drclark.net) is a private company, and does not represent or speak for Dr. Clark herself. The same is true for all other companies using Dr. Clark’s name or likeness. People who think they are supporting Dr. Clark by purchasing from these places are mistaken. One more thing – If you have ever tried to get advice or help from these other sites, you already know that NOBODY else gives the personal support, service or guarantees we do. In fact, most are afraid to talk with you.
Here is an update on what is happening at Best Zapper, and some new things we are learning.
1. Important HIV/AIDS Links!!! – We have had a number of calls from people who have HIV or those who have family members diagnosed with HIV. See these three shocking articles to get the truth about AIDS and HIV. You will be amazed and encouraged!
The AIDS Debate part 1- The Most Controversial Story That You’ve Never Heard:
www.weeklydig.com/dig/content/3168.aspx (link has changed, original article is no longer available)
Part 2 – AIDS Drugs – The Gay Plague:
www.weeklydig.com/dig/content/3499.aspx (link has changed, original article unavailable)
Part 3 – Africa – Treating poverty with Toxic Drugs:
www.weeklydig.com/dig/content/3822.aspx (link has changed, original article unavailable)
2. Quick-Zapper – Our unique new “5 minute zapper” is almost ready! We have had a few prototype units on test in the field and have received very positive feedback. Our goal is to bring this unit to the market by September this year. Our original Auto-Zaps are hard at work in 36 countries of the world: most recently they are being used to fight “dengue fever” in the Philippines, and malaria in India and Congo.
3. Xango – We have now added a new fruit juice called Xango. It is the juice of the mangosteen fruit, grown in Vietnam, Malaysia and surrounding areas. The healing power comes from the Xanthones found in the outside skin (or pericarp), which contains the highest antioxidant count of any food known.
Botanical researcher James Duke has found the mangosteen fruit puree to have Anti-Alzheimer’s and Anti-Parkinson’s effects, as well as helping with allergies, diabetes, gum disease, digestive disorders, tumor and cancer prevention, and eye diseases.
Here in Abbotsford we have seen deadly diabetic ulcers clear up, Alzheimer’s improvement within 2 weeks, migraine headaches, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other things reversed. Xango juice has a far higher antioxidant count than any other food. This is a food, not a drug, and babies, seniors and everyone in between can benefit. If you want to know more, contact us through this link.
4. Diseases – We get emails and calls about specific diseases every day. Our caring, personal support is what makes us different from all the other zapper suppliers out there. Sometimes the phones ring non-stop and we don’t have time to come up for air, but we enjoy the chance to chat and pray with you! Important note – we are not medical doctors and do not prescribe, diagnose or treat. But we will share our opinion on what we would do if we were in your shoes. If you are “stuck” in your health progress, we just might be able to give you a different perspective. Feel free to give us a call or email. We value people taking personal responsibility for their health, educating themselves and making decisions out of knowledge, not fear.
5. Syncrometer – We have begun producing the syncrometer, Dr. Clark’s test instrument. We do not offer our usual money-back guarantee on these, and they are not for the faint hearted. There is a steep learning curve, and it is only for those who are very determined. We also have a new book called “The QuickSync Syncrometer Testing Method” by Dennis Harwood, which is a new and easier method of operating the syncrometer. There is a lot of interest in this, but be prepared to work hard to master it.
6. Hormone Balance – Lyn has just taken training with Jackie Harvey, a North American hormone balancing expert. Both women and men can have hormone imbalances, which result in symptoms like endometriosis, PMS, infertility, miscarriages, breast cancer and hot flashes in women, and prostate problems for men.
7. The Best Fiber Ever – FINALLY!! After many years of searching, Lyn has found the best fiber product ever! It is organic, Canadian and tasty. We have some in stock now. Our new fiber is based on organic hemp, is gluten free, and is high in insoluble and soluble fiber. The Blueberry fiber is also psyllium-free – good news for those who are allergic to psyllium.
Dietary fiber helps bring down excess estrogens in the body, and is essential for balancing hormone levels. Fiber also helps to cleanse and detoxify the body.
Everyone trying to get rid of parasites, bacteria and viruses should be maintaining good bowel health, and eliminating 1-3 times per day. This is an essential part in using the zapper successfully.
We have 4 fiber varieties: “Berry Flush” with Hemp/Blueberries, “Big Flush” with Hemp/Cranberry, “Beta Flush” with Hemp/Carrot, and “Herbal Flush” with Hemp/Ginkgo/Ginseng. Cranberry is Lyn’s personal favorite.
How can fiber taste this good? Try the Best of the Best and see! A one month supply is only $19.00 US, and we have quantity pricing available.
8. Definition of “Insanity” – Continuing to do the same things you have always done, but expecting different results. (Lyn’s note – it could be time to try something different…)
Top “Non-Drug” Cancer Researcher Under Attack, Again…
Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen
Independent Research Scientist Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D. is the most frightening woman in the world to “Big Pharma”(the huge pharmaceutical companies). Her five best-selling books provide scientific basis, and argument, for significant social change in North American Health Care. Clark severely criticizes current cancer methods. She says that the whole “War on Cancer” is an expensive, and deadly, scam. I’m not surprised she’s under attack, once again.
And, under attack she is…
Linked to this article are two letters recently written by Hulda Clark, which she has allowed me to make public. Read them. One is called “Hulda Clark’s 4/14/04 Letter to the San Diego US Attorney,” and the other is called “Hulda Clark’s 4/20/04 Letter to Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen. Click the links to see them.
Hulda Clark, in her books and speeches, is a world leader in criticizing the current state of health care in North America. For instance, she says that the whole emphasis in Cancer Research is wrong – that the emphasis on “finding a new drug” to ‘treat’ cancer”, is nonsense – that the emphasis needs to be on “finding the cause of cancer, and removing those causes.”
Dr. Clark says that all cancers, and other diseases current in our society, are caused by environmental issues, and the human body’s absorption of toxins. She says that “the human body, in today’s society, is simply faced with environmental toxin overload, and once the overload point is reached, the body can’t function properly to deal with parasites, viruses, bacteria, etc. – and a vicious cycle begins, leading to tumor growth, and an early, and unnecessary death.”
Dr. Clark says that “finding the cause of the body’s inability to deal with health issues, is the FIRST, and most important, thing that needs to be done – then REMOVE those toxins, etc., both from the body, and from the patient’s immediate environment.”
Well, “Big Pharma” doesn’t like that a bit. And, when “Big Pharma” doesn’t like something they do something about it…
Several years ago, “Big Pharma” set up an organization, now commonly known as the “quackbusters.” 26 drug companies banded together and funded it, put leaders and directors in place, and set it up as a business – one that would act as a mechanism to constantly damage, and discourage, competition to drug “treatment.” Their primary target is the emerging “health” industry – those entities that propose “alternatives” to the drug/surgery paradigm. The “quackbusters,” as a tactic, deride ALL new health ideas as “quackery.” No studies have ever been done to determine the amount of death and damage the “quackbusters” have inflicted on Americans.
Big Pharma is in a panic over the fact that over 50% of the total US health dollar is being spent on “alternatives”…
See the rest of this article in the “Earlier Newsletters” section on the left side at www.quackpotwatch.org.
If you want a quick fix for flagging energy levels there’s no better snack than a banana. Containing three natural sugars – sucrose, fructose and glucose – combined with fiber, a banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy. Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90 minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world’s leading athletes. But energy isn’t the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.
Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.
Anemia: High in iron, bananas can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anemia.
Blood Pressure: This unique tropical fruit is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt making it the perfect to beat blood pressure. So much so, the US Food and Drug Administration has just allowed the banana industry to make official claims for the fruit’s ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.
Brain Power: 200 students at a Twickenham (Middlesex) school were helped through their exams this year by eating bananas at breakfast, break and lunch in a bid to boost their brain power. Research has shown that this potassium packed fruit can assist learning by making pupils more alert.
Heartburn: Bananas have a natural antacid effect in the body, so if you suffer from heart burn, try eating a banana for soothing relief.
Morning Sickness: Snacking on bananas between meals helps to keep blood sugar levels up, and avoid morning sickness.
Mosquito bites: Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana skin. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation.
Nerves: Bananas are high in B vitamins that help calm the nervous system. Overweight and at work? Studies at the Institute of Psychology in Austria found pressure at work leads to gorging on comfort food like chocolate and crisps. Looking at 5,000 hospital patients, researchers found the most obese were more likely to be in high-pressure jobs. The report concluded that, to avoid panic induced food cravings, we need to control our blood sugar levels by snacking on high carbohydrate foods every two hours to keep levels steady.
Ulcers: The banana is used as the dietary food against intestinal disorders because of its soft texture and smoothness. It is the only raw fruit that can be eaten without distress in over chronicler cases. It also neutralizes over acidity and reduces irritation by coating the lining of the stomach.
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Bananas can help SAD sufferers because they contain the natural mood enhancer, tryptophan.
Smoking: Bananas can also help people trying to give up smoking. The B6, B12 they contain, as well as the potassium and magnesium found in them, help the body recover from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.
Stress: Potassium is a vital mineral, which helps normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body’s water balance. When we are stressed, our metabolic rate rises, thereby reducing our potassium levels. These can be re-balanced with the help of a high potassium banana snack.
Strokes: According to research in “The New England Journal of Medicine” eating bananas as part of a regular diet can cut the risk of death by strokes by as much as 40%!
Warts: Those keen on natural alternatives swear that, if you want to kill off a wart, take a piece of banana skin and place it on the wart, with the yellow side out. Carefully hold the skin in place with a plaster or surgical tape!
So you see a banana really is a natural remedy for many ills. When you compare it to an apple, it has four times the protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in potassium and is one of the best value foods around. So maybe its time to change that well known phrase so that we say, “a banana a day keeps the doctor away”.
This is a great casserole, tasty and easy!
1 tbsp. Olive oil
2 or more cloves garlic, chopped
1 cup pearl (pot) barley
2 cups corn (or use 1 can kernel corn)
1 cup chopped onion
2 carrots, chopped
3 cups vegetable stock
½ cup chopped fresh parsley
Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook onion, garlic and carrots, stirring until onion is soft.
Stir in barley, corn and stock. Cook for about 10 minutes. Transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 1 hour (add liquid if it looks too dry). Make sure the casserole dish is large enough. Can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days.
That wraps it up for this time! Thank you for allowing us into your home again. If you have any specific questions we can personally answer for you, please contact us.
We wish you the very best in health!
Arthur & Lyn Doerksen
Celebrating 9 years cancer-free, with no chemotherapy, drugs or radiation!
“Beloved, I desire above all things that you may prosper and be in health, as your soul prospers.” 3 John 2