Using Copper Handholds with your Best Zapper
Note: these instructions depict our previous of zapper, the Auto-Zap Professional. The versatile and sturdy alligator clips enable our zappers (including the AutoZap 5 and AutoZap Professional) to use our SuperStraps. Alternatively, you may with to use your Zapper with copper pipe handles as shown.
Copper pipe handles are not included with the AutoZap 5 zapper.
1. Connect the Cables to the Zapper
2. Wrap the Copper Handles with paper towel
3. Connect the cables to your wrapped Copper Handles
4. Moisten the paper towels in water as shown
5. Zap! Now your handles are properly wrapped and moistened. Now you can use your zapper.
When you press the START button, check that the TOP GREEN LIGHT is fully ON and lit green. A solid green TOP LIGHT indicates that the electrical connection is strong.
6. Hold the Handles during the ON cycle; you may release the Handles during the OFF cycle.
Observe your Auto-Zap during the ON cycle. Notice that the LOWER GREEN LIGHT is flashing quickly.
Between ON cycles, there is a REST cycle. During REST, the LOWER GREEN LIGHT blinks slowly.