- Dr. Clark at the Rife Conference
- New Help for Alzheimer’s – Mangosteen Juice
- NEW Zapper Comparison Chart -Website Update
- Prostate Surgery Dangers Concealed – Article
- PSA Test for Prostate Cancer “All But Useless”
- Natural Mosquito Protection
Welcome again to all of our ZapTimes subscriber family! We hope you have enjoyed a good summer, got out into the sun, and taken time to de-stress your life. In this issue we are exposing the downsides of prostate surgery, and Lyn has compiled an section on natural mosquito protection including things you can easily do to avoid spraying toxic mosquito repellant on your body. I hope this reaches you in time to try out some of the fun things to keep mosquitoes away. As always, we welcome your feedback, and try to keep up with any personal notes and questions from our readers, and provide help to all of you who need it.
This is your chance to learn from the expert or even refresh your skills in the syncrometer. The dates will be October 1-3, 2004. To register, please call Carmen at 619-644-8635.
We also received word from a private source that Dr. Clark’s latest book will be released at this time! The title is a secret till the announcement. Come and join Arthur and Dr. Clark at the Conference. See www.rifeconference.com.
We have been taking mangosteen fruit juice for a few months now. It is great tasting, and kids love it. It has helped many of our friends with different health problems including diabetes, heart problems including angina, high blood pressure, migraine headaches, even chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.
However, most remarkable so far is the way it appears to be reversing Alzheimer’s disease. We have been following the story of Colleen’s dad, in a long-term care facility because of his fast-onset, end-stage Alzheimer’s. Colleen’s mom went faithfully each day to feed her husband and sit with him. He could not communicate, and was basically in a vegetative state.
He began taking 1 oz of mangosteen juice each day. After the first week he recognized his grandson and spoke to him. The next week he began to feed himself. Soon after that he began walking and talking more. He has regained his sense of humor, and continues to improve to this day.
The most noticeable things within our own family have been relief from migraine headaches, increased mental clarity, complexion clearing, and help with depression.
Our website at http://www.forgetdrugs.com will tell you a bit more about the Xango company and about the 43 different xanthones (nature’s most powerful antioxidants) found in the juice. It is a whole food concentrate that works right at the cellular level, helping to rebuild your immune system naturally.
If you have any health challenge, why not give it a try yourself for 3 months and see how it works for you?
We love non-toxic approaches and are so thankful to have found one more wonderful thing to add to the “natural medicine chest”. Contact us for more details.
We have now added a “Zapper Comparison Chart” so you can easily compare what the different models of zappers on the market actually do. Many people call in and ask us to describe our zapper, and this lays it out very simply. Check it out at www.bestzapper.com/zapper-comparison-chart
We are also making the “Food Zappicator” and “Tooth Zappicator” as per the 2003 edition of Dr. Hulda Clark’s book “The Cure for HIV and AIDS.” These simple devices work with the Auto-Zap zapper to help detoxify your food and mouth. Click the links for more info.
If you or a loved one has been told they need prostate surgery, please read this. We get many calls from unfortunate folks who have submitted to horrendous surgeries without being properly informed of the side effects and/or complications. If only they had been warned, they might have taken control of their own health, armed themselves with facts and taken steps to reverse the disease naturally. Read Arthur’s story of his victorious battle with cancer here.
From NBC News Report, May 11, 2004 by Robert Bazell, Correspondent:
“Dennis Gibson believes that when he was treated for prostate cancer his doctor did not give him an honest assessment of the risk of side effects. “I can be brave. I can grit my teeth. I would have liked to not be surprised” says Gibson.
Stan Klein is also a prostate-cancer survivor, who runs support groups for others. He says side effects, such as impotence and urinary incontinence, are far more common than most doctors admit. A new study of 1,000 men conducted over eight years backs this assessment up.
“It a terrible thing to watch a man come into a support group with a beautiful young lady by his side and tears in his eyes because he finds out that he is impotent and he cannot go to functions because he is incontinent,”
According to Dr. Simon Hall, chairman of the urology department at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in New York, “Part of it is that the side effects are not fully explained to a patient in detail.”
Another problem is the ongoing debate about whether surgery is better than radiation treatment. “I think certainly – traditionally – there has been a lot of competition between surgeons and radiation oncologists between whose treatment is better,” says Hall. And when asked if doctors minimize the side effects as part of the sales pitch, Hall says “yes.”
Another problem is that not all doctors are equally skilled.
“There is a huge difference between surgeons,” adds Hall. When questioned whether that means you could have completely different outcomes from two different doctors at the same hospital, Hall replies, “Yes. … I think that certainly this is one of the issues, that if we look at the Medicare database and look at those patients, that … impotence is almost 90 percent of patients.”
That number may be slightly high, he says, but there is no question that prostate-cancer treatment is taking a bigger toll than many men realize.”
Almost 90 PERCENT IMPOTENCE, plus massive INCONTINENCE!!! Not a great choice. Share this with those you love, before they make a BIG mistake.
One more prostate deception: The PSA test for prostate cancer.
The PSA test, used to screen men for detecting prostate cancer has been declared all but useless by a pioneer in the procedure. Stanford University School of Medicine professor Dr. Thomas Stamey said “The PSA era is over in the United States.”
Dr. Stamey and colleagues examined more than 1,300 prostate tissue samples removed by urologists at Stanford over the past 20 years. Researchers divided the data from the samples into four five-year periods between 1983 and 2004.
They found a substantial decrease in the connection between PSA levels and the amount of prostate cancer over time. In the first five-year group, 43 percent had a prostate cancer relationship to PSA testing, that relationship dropped to only 2 percent in the most recent group.
“Our study raises a very serious question of whether a man should even use the PSA test for prostate cancer screening any more,” said Dr. Stamey, referring to his study published in the October issue of the Journal of Urology.
In 1987, Dr. Stamey, the pioneer in PSA testing published his original findings in the New England Journal of Medicine showing that increased blood PSA levels could be used to indicate prostate cancer. However, now, Dr. Stamey believes the PSA test is not a useful predictor of prostate cancer, but only reflects a harmless increase in prostate size.
Dr. Stamey also believes it’s time to stop removing every man’s prostate who has prostate cancer. “We originally thought we were doing the right thing, but we are now figuring out how we went wrong. Some men need prostate treatment but certainly not all of them.”
All men will get prostate cancer if they live long enough, said Dr. Stamey, and if there is an excuse such as an elevated PSA test, a biopsy will be performed, and cancer will be found. But the cancer found will likely be insignificant.
Dr. Stamey recommends a yearly digital rectal exam for all men over 50, as opposed to PSA testing to detect prostate cancer. “If a cancer is felt in the prostate during a rectal examination, it is always a significant cancer and certainly needs treatment,” Dr. Stamey said.
http://www.healthtalk.ca/psa_prostate_cancer_09112004_8323.php – link is now offline)
With all the West Nile media scare, remember to zap at least twice a week. Arthur zaps every other day. Here are some other ways to reduce the risk of mosquito exposure:
1. Citronella Candles Many people burn citronella candles as a mosquito repellent. Citronella is actually an extract from the lemon grass plant. Citronella is a safe and natural insect repellent, especially when it is fresh, right from the real plant. Apparently it is easy to grow, and the stalks are even more potent than the long grass part of the plant. Just peel away the grass, mash up the inner stem part with the palm of your hand, and rub that juice over your exposed skin. The effect lasts 4-5 hours. I hope to get some lemon grass seeds (or cuttings) and begin a patch in my own yard.
2. Other herbs that are found in natural mosquito repellents include lemon basil, eucalyptus, cloves, geranium, peppermint, rosemary, lemon balm, onions, garlic and feverfew.
3. One recipe for make-your-own natural mosquito repellent (from care2.com) is: 10 drops essential oil (from the list of herbs above) with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Combine the ingredients in a glass jar, stir to blend. Only a few drops are needed. Pregnant women should take care when using essential oils.
4. Some home-grown herbs that repel mosquitoes are: jojoba, neem, witch hazel, tea tree oil, peppermint, lemon oregano, lemon geranium, catnip, eucalyptus, lavender and pennyroyal. Try growing some of these herbs in your garden and around the house.
5. Plant marigolds around the yard as the flowers give off a smell that bugs do not like. Plant some in the garden also to help ward off bugs.
6. A great article from Science Daily says catnip as a mosquito repellent is ten times more effective than DEET.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar has a reputation for being a good mosquito repellant. Rub some on any exposed skin.
8. Onion – To stop the stinging and itching of a mosquito bite just rub a freshly cut onion on the bite.
9. Someone wrote to us about this one: If you eat bananas, the mosquitoes like you, – something about the banana oil as your body processes it. Stop eating bananas for the summer and the mosquitoes will be much less interested.
10. We use UltraSafe Solution by Solutions-4-You – it’s an easy, absolutely natural, ready-made mosquito repellant. This product carries an endorsement on the label from Dr. Clark, and is a non-toxic colloidal suspension of plant based ingredients. It kills bacteria and is a safe home remedy for ants, fleas, flies and mosquitoes. It is also safely used for acne, body odor, cold sores and rashes.
Arthur was on a fly-in fishing trip where the only mosquito repellent there was the UltraSafe Solution from Solutions-4-You. They came home from the camping trip without a single bite! It would be a very handy natural first-aid cabinet item for traveling and especially camping. We also use it at every sink for washing. Visit the Solutions-4-You website to order the UltraSafe Solution. Tell him we sent you.
That wraps it up for this time! Thank you for allowing us into your home again. If you have any specific questions we can answer personally, please contact us.
We wish you the very best in health!
Arthur & Lyn Doerksen
Celebrating 9 years cancer-free, with no chemotherapy, drugs or radiation!
“Beloved, I desire above all things that you may prosper and be in health, as your soul prospers.” 3 John 2